PERCY (international project)
Danish Materials Network is in collaboration with 3 European network clusters:
- Slovak Plastic Cluster (Slovak plastic cluster),
- Wirtschaftsförderung Raum Heil-bronn GmbH (German business promotion cluster),
- Polymeris/Elastopole (French plastic cluster),
which is our partners in a two-year project called PolymER ReCYcling or in short PERCY.
The project aims to intensify the international cluster and business network collaboration across the consortium’s partners around recycling and environmentally friendly design of products of polymers and composites involving polymers.
The project is funded by the EU through the EU Program for the COmpetitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs (COSME).
The completed deliverables are gathered here:
Workpackage 2 – Market analysis of strategic target countries and markets
- Deliverable 2.1 – Market survey on SME needs – Read here >
- Deliverable 2.2 – Market survey on the target markets – Read here >
Workpackage 3 – Development of international partnerships
- Partnership missions beyond Europe:
Workpackage 4 – Strategic road map towards joint internationalization
- Deliverable 4.1 – SWOT analysis – Read here >
- Deliverable 4.2 – Joint internationalization strategy – Read here >
- Deliverable 4.3 – Strategic road map towards joint internationalization – Read here >
Workpackage 5 – Dissemination
- Deliverable 5.1 – Dissemination, Outreach og Communication Plan – Read here >
- Deliverable 5.2 – Presentation in seminars in the cluster partners’ countries – Read here >
- Deliverable 5.3 – Newsletter / website content 1 – Read here >
- Deliverable 5.4 – Newsletter / website content 2 – Read here >
More knowledge about PERCY
Read more about PERCY here:
The content of this webpage represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
- Dorte Walzl Bælum
- Network Director
- B.Sc. Chem. Eng., M.Sc. in Business
- M: 60 35 19 90
- E: email@example.com