There are many good reasons for joining DMN as a member. Some of them are listed below.
- Admission to a network where specific projects are going on with collaboration between industry, universities, knowledge centres and government institutions.
- Admission to a forum for materials interested companies.
- At various events hosted by DMN, there will be a possibility of exchange of ideas and experience with others who are working with materials related problems.
- Sparring with respect to applications to government supported projects. Projects of an innovative nature that benefit several companies have a possibility of obtaining 50 – 75% financing from Danish government institutions.
- Admission to DMN’s website for members, www.dmn-net.com.
This website contains a information database, publications, information about project status, etc.
In response to a specific contact from a company, DMN will help to form a direct match with network participants.
The table below shows the planned events for 2023:
|January 17||ATV Semapp: Corrosion protection|
|January 25||Alumeco: One-day seminar 360° around aluminum processing|
|February 1||ATV Semapp: Mechanical Surface Properties
|March 28||DMN 1-day course: Know your aluminium at HJHansen, Taulov|
|April 25||ATV Semapp: CIA-CT CONFERENCE – on Applications of Computed Tomography in the Industry|
|May 16||DMN Theme day: Cradle to cradle follow up at B&O|
|May 22||DMN Miniseminar: Status of chemical recycling and presentation of pyrolysis pilot plant|
|Coming soon||DMN Plastic course: In collaboraion with AMU Syd|
|Coming soon||DMN Theme day: Friction welding in aluminium and steel at Aviatec ApS
|June 20||DMN Theme day: Quality of recycled plastic – opportunities and challenges
|September 12||DMN Technology day: The green surface choices at Vestjysk Industrilakering|
|October 31||DMN Theme day: ECOdesign and climate ready at Hydro Tønder|
|Coming soon||DMN Course: Pretreatment of aluminium|
|Coming soon||DMN Packaging course: Choose your flexible food packaging on an informed basis|
|Coming soon||DMN Plastic course: Basic knowledge of plastics|
|Coming soon||DMN Theme day: Company visit at Per Aarsleff A/S|
|Coming soon||DMN Fire course: In collaboration with Dansk Brand- og Sikringsteknisk Institut|
|Coming soon||Company visit: Emballageindustrien|
|Coming soon||Company visit: Coloplast A/S|
|Coming soon||Company visit: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg|
DMN - The Danish industry portal for solving materials related problems
Read about DMN publications